Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So, I Got a New Job


I just started working at this cute little place called the Prepared Pantry. They sell baking mixes. I can already tell I'm going to love working there. Why?

Because they gave me a piece of easy three-step flourless cake topped with whipped cream and lingenberry sauce at the interview. That can only mean good things.

I'm not sure my waistline is going to love me working there, but thanks to the employee fitness program they have established, (the staircase) I'll be okay.

I don't really know what my title is yet. It's something like marketing assistant/project manager/social media doer/help-me-bake-these-cookies-real-quick person and anything in between. It's fun. On my first day, I made these little pies with this sweet dough clamp thing, and then I got to take pictures of them to be emailed to thousands of people. Of course I had to test each variation of the pie recipe to assure it was quality. 

I could get used to this. If nothing else, hopefully I'll come out of this knowing how to make a bomb loaf of bread. 

2 comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews