Saturday, September 3, 2011

Children of the Old City

I realized it's been awhile since I posted last. I've been home for just over three weeks now (whoa) and I was feeling a dire need for some Jerusalem in my life. So, here are a few of the kids I came to love so much in that magical city I miss so much. 



Count the shoes. Yep, there are three of them on that bike.









I didn't have my good camera on me when I saw this, so the quality's not the best, but they were too cute I just couldn't resist.

Love these kids.


Let's face it. Kids are the same in every nation. Happy, curious, forgiving, truthful, a little crazy, and always loving. Maybe becoming a little more childlike once in awhile wouldn't hurt. 

1 comment:

  1. Julie! Somehow I randomly started looking at your blog and I love it! I especially love all the photos from Jerusalem! I hope everything is going well with you and keep up the great photography!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews